Raquel Ríos and her team offer consulting services on bringing Conscientious Engagement practices into your school or organization. We target the following areas in a variety of adult learning formats:
- equitable and holistic teaching practices
- conscientiously engaged leadership
- critical mindfulness & spiritual activism
- developing authentic teams and professional learning communities
- school climate
- program evaluation
- forums & dialogues to move us from awareness to activism across race, class, religion, sexual orientation, political ideologies
- healing and emergence from bullying, hate crimes
Raquel Ríos is also available for speaking engagements.
Just Ask is an advice column featuring real inquiries from teachers and leaders in the field related to the practice of teaching and learning, equity and conscientious engagement.
For all inquiries fill in the Contact form below.